Holidays - Melbourne | Mercure Welcome Melbourne
Includes Return Flights
3 nights accommodation and return flights to Melbourne with Qantas
Deal Ref# 1232
Right in the heart of Melbourne's theatre and shopping district, Mercure Welcome Melbourne is adjacent to David Jones department store and is within easy walking distance to numerous restaurants and major sporting venues. The hotel is the ideal base for a Melbourne shopping spree.
Your Melbourne Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares flying Qantas ex Auckland to Melbourne
- For departures ex Wellington please add $2 per adult
- For departures ex Christchurch please subtract $10 per adult
- 3 nights accommodation
|Standard Room (3 Nights)|
|21 Apr - 26 Jun 14, 30 Jun - 2 Jul 14 & 7 Jul - 1 Sep 14||$856|
|NOTE: A surcharge may apply for stays over event dates, please enquire for more info|
Per Person, Twin Share $ 856
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 7 days after reservation confirmation (excluding NZ7000 series operated by Virgin Australia and DJ8000 series which must be ticketed within 24 hours of PNR creation
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 1 Sep 2014
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 20 Apr 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 (unless otherwise specified)
- 3 nights minimum
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please add $2 per adult. For departures ex Christchurch please subtract $10 per adult.
- Book QF "S" class or EK "U" class
- Routing: AK/WLG/CHC-(QF/EK)-MEL and v.v
- Travel not permitted on QF codeshare services QF201 - 236 or QF4900-4999
- Ticketing: Bookings made 7 days or more before departure must be ticketed within 7 days of reservations but no later than 7 days prior to departure.
- Bookings made within 7 days of departure must be ticketed within 24 hours of reservations.
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this.
- Capacity is strictly limited.
- Fare may not be available on all services or routing options.
- STOPOVERS: Not permitted.
- Travel requiring an overnight stay will be at passengers own expense unless specified.
- AIRFARE CODE: 5W
- ACCOMMODATION: Where accommodation overlaps 2 seasons OR falls between a weekend or weekday rate a surcharge may be applicable for the nights that fall into higher season. Accommodation must be consecutive to qualify for free nights. All deals are subject to availability and black out dates may apply over special events and peak dates.
- Some hotels are priced on using Double Bedding. A surcharge may apply for twin bedding.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information