Holidays - Melbourne | Mercure Welcome Melbourne
Right in the heart of Melbourne's theatre and shopping district, Mercure Welcome Melbourne is adjacent to David Jones department store and is within easy walking distance to numerous restaurants and major sporting venues. The hotel is the ideal base for a Melbourne shopping spree.
Your Melbourne Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares flying Qantas from Auckland to Melbourne
- 2 nights accommodation
NOTE: Surcharge applies for outbound travel on Thursday or Friday
|Standard Room (2 Nights)|
|20 Apr - 16 Jun 15 & 18 Jun - 30 Jun 15||$597||$761|
|BONUS: Receive complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room (subject to availability), late check-out to 1pm and 2x AU$15 drink vouchers (per booking).|
|NOTE: Room is based on double or twin share.|
Per Person, Twin Share $ 597
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 23 Oct 2014
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 20 Apr 2015 to 30 Jun 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Minimum 2 nights
- Prices are ex Auckland.
- Book QF "O" or EK "T" class
- Routing: AKL-(QF/EK)-MEL and v.v
- Travel not permitted on QF codeshare services QF201-239 or QF4900-4999
- Surcharge applies for outbound travel on Thursday or Friday
- Bookings must be ticketed within 3 days of reservations.
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this.
- Capacity is strictly limited.
- Fare may not be available on all services or routing options.
- STOPOVERS: Not permitted.
- Travel requiring an overnight stay will be at passengers own expense unless specified.
- AIRFARE CODE: 5R
- ACCOMMODATION: Where accommodation overlaps 2 seasons OR falls between a weekend or weekday rate a surcharge may be applicable for the nights that fall into higher season. Accommodation must be consecutive to qualify for free nights. All deals are subject to availability and black out dates may apply over special events and peak dates.
- Some hotels are priced on using Double Bedding. A surcharge may apply for twin bedding.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information