Holidays - London | New Linden Hotel
The New Linden is a trendy boutique hotel located within walking distance of Bayswater shops, Kensington Palace and Hyde Park. The rooms are compact but comfortable and have been refurbished to a very good modern standard.
Your London Holiday Includes:
- Return economy class airfares flying Qantas to Paris from Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch
- 3 nights accommodation
|Standard Room (3 Nights)|
|20 Jan - 31 Mar 15||$2,743||$2,992||$2,758|
|1 Apr - 12 Jun 15 & 1 Sep - 30 Sep 15||$2,848||$3,142||$2,860|
|13 Jun - 31 Aug 15||$3,191||$3,485||$3,203|
|1 Oct - 31 Oct 15||$2,800||$3,094||$2,812|
|BONUS: Includes Continental breakfast daily.|
|NOTE: Minimum 2 night stay required when a Saturday night is included in the stay.
Minimum 4 night stay required 27 Dec 14 - 01 Jan 15.
Per Person, Twin Share $ 2743
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 14 days after reservation confirmation
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 8 Dec 2014
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 20 Jan 2015 to 31 Oct 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min Stay: 4 days Max Stay: 12 months
- Prices are ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- Travel is based on economy class airfares on Qantas (O class) from AKL, WLG or CHC to Paris (CDG) via MEL/SYD/BNE and DXB.
- Capacity is strictly limited.
- IMPORTANT: A surcharge of NZD$28 applies for outbound travel on a Friday and Saturday.
- NOTE: Inbound travel not permitted between 01 - 04 Nov 2015.
- Travel not permitted on the following QF5000-5999. Travel not permitted on QF291-292 between MEL-PEK. Between AKL-SIN travel permitted on QF234/235/212/227/239 in one direction only.
- Stopovers - 1 free stopover permitted in each direction. Additional stopovers permitted at NZ$163 per stop in accordance with route map.
- Waitlists not permitted.
- All fares are subject to increase or withdrawal without notice.
- For full rules/conditions/cancellations please refer to the GDS.
- Credit cards are not permitted.
- Change, reissue & cancellation fees apply.
- Accommodation Surcharges apply during Trade Fair periods. A Paris City Tax applies to some hotels with a maximum charge of EUR 1.50 per person per night, paid directly to the hotel.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- AFC:TBA ISSUED: 24OCT15