Holidays - Phuket | Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa
Located off the main street in beautiful Karon Bay, only a couple of minutes walk to the beach and 15 minutes drive to Patong. There is an extensive free form pool complex which has 2 swim up bars, several food and beverage outlets and a childrens centre, pool and game room.
Your Phuket Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares from Auckland or Wellington to Phuket flying Qantas via Sydney and Bangkok
- 8 night accommodation
- Travel from Christchurch is an additional $100 per adult and $85 per child
Please Note: a surcharge of NZD$25 applies for outbound travel on a Saturday or Sunday
|Deluxe Room (8 Nights)|
|8 Sep - 31 Oct 14||$1,520||$1,131|
|1 Nov - 19 Nov 14||$1,899||$1,145|
|18 Jan - 25 Mar 15||$2,093||$1,160|
|BONUS: Includes breakfast daily.|
Per Person, Twin Share $ 1520
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 14 days after reservation confirmation
- Child prices are based on one child (2 - 11yrs) sharing existing bedding with up to two adults
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 1 Sep 2014
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 8 Sep 2014 to 25 Mar 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- MIn: 4 nights / Max: 1 month
- Prices are ex Auckland or Wellington. For departures ex Christchurch please add $100 per adult and add $75 per child.
- Book QF International in 'O' class for Phuket and Krabi
- Book QF International in 'Q' class for Koh Samui
- Routing: AKL/WLG-(QF)SYD/MEL/BNE-(QF)-BKK - (QF) HKT/KBV/USM and v.v.
- Travel from Christchurch is an additional $100 per adult and $85 per child for Phuket and Krabi travel.
- Travel to Koh Samui is valid from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- Taxes have been calculated utilising a TRANSIT only in both directions in AU (SYD).
- Stopovers: One stopover permitted at NZD $100 in accordance with route map.
- Due to flight schedule some flights may require a stopover at passengers own expense.
- Krabi packages are based on 7 nights Krabi and 1 night Bangakok airport at the Miracle Suvarnabhumi.
- Ticketing: Please ensure the following OSI entry is entered into the PNR: OS QFWHOLESALE. Failure to enter the OSI or a valid ticket number may result in auto cancellation of the PNR after 24 hours. Bookings must be ticketed within 14 days of reservations OR before last sales date which ever is sooner.
- Travel is as per route map with the following exceptions: QF: Not permitted on QF5000-5999. Travel not permitted on any QF flight operated by JQ between Australia and Asia. Travel is not permitted on QF234/235/212/227/239. EK: Not permitted on EK6200-6299. JQ: Not permitted on JQ216/217/204/215/241. NZ/MH/MI/GA/CX/QV/PG: Codeshare services operated by other carriers not permitted.
- Airfare Code: O class: PE (HKT/KBV), Q class: PF (USM)
- PLEASE NOTEFOR ALL TRAVEL: a surcharge of NZD$25 applies for outbound travel on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information