Holidays - Melbourne | Mercure Welcome Melbourne
Right in the heart of Melbourne's theatre and shopping district, Mercure Welcome Melbourne is adjacent to David Jones department store and is within easy walking distance to numerous restaurants and major sporting venues. The hotel is the ideal base for a Melbourne shopping spree.
Your Melbourne Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class "Seat + Bag" airfares flying Air New Zealand from Auckland to Melbourne
- For departures ex Wellington please subtract $3 per person
- For departures ex Christchurch please subtract $9 per person
- 3 nights accommodation
|Standard Room (3 Nights)|
|28 Sep - 31 Oct 14, 5 Nov - 17 Dec 14, 25 Dec 14 - 1 Jan 15, 11 Jan - 18 Jan 15, 25 Jan - 29 Jan 15, 2 Feb - 12 Mar 15 & 16 Mar - 27 Mar 15||$813||-|
|19 Jan - 24 Jan 15||$981||-|
|NOTE: Room is based on double or twin share.
A surcharge may apply for stays over event dates, please enquire for more info.
Per Person, Twin Share $ 813
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 7 days after reservation confirmation (excluding NZ7000 series operated by Virgin Australia and DJ8000 series which must be ticketed within 24 hours of PNR creation)
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 31 Oct 2014
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 12 Sep 2014 to 31 Mar 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- 3 nights minimum
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please subtract $3 per adult and subtract $3 per child. For departures ex Christchurch please subtract $9 per adult and subtract $9 per child.
- Package prices are based on the direct service from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Melbourne flying Air New Zealand, "Seat + Bag" airfares
- Airpoints Dollars & Status Points accruable on Smart Saver 'Seat + Bag' airfares
- Airfare does not include meals and strict cancellation conditions apply
- "Seat + Bag" includes 1 carry-on bag (up to 7kg), 1 checked bag (up to 23kg), entertainment: TV, music, games and tea, coffee and water
- Book "K" class "Seat + Bag"
- Routing: AKL/WLG/CHC-(NZ)-MEL and v.v
- AFC: 9C (AKL) / 9N (WLG) / 2G (CHC)
- Ticketing: Tickets must be issued within 7 days of booking. For bookings made within 14 days of departure, ticket within 48hrs of reservation. Please note that any airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this.
- Seats are limited and will not be available on all services
- Stopovers are not permitted
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information